When you hire someone to do a job, you expect it to be done correctly.
If your car needs a tune-up, you take it to a mechanic. When you have a toothache, you go to the dentist. Your sink is clogged- you call a plumber. But what do you do when your trees are unsightly and overgrown, or are dropping branches? Just ignore them? No, you call a tree care expert!
We all know what to expect when we hire a mechanic, or go to the dentist, or call a plumber, but we may not be as familiar with what to expect from a tree care specialist.
When you enlist the help of a professional tree care service, there are many things you can expect.
You can expect:
- The employees to be certified by the Board of Tree Experts. Certified Tree Experts (CTEs) are held to high standards as set forth by the Board. They must:
– Possess high standards of integrity, honesty and skill
– Stay current on technology, techniques and practices
– Thoroughly explain what needs to be done so the customer can make an informed decision
– Ensure the safety of pedestrians, employees, and property
– Provide honest and fair services
- The company to be fully licensed- CTEs should be licensed in areas such as
– Contracting for home improvement
– Chainsaw, machinery and equipment operations
– Tree care safety
- The company to carry tree care operations insurance.
- Top of the line equipment and machinery- when you are needing work done, you don’t want to be delayed due to mechanical trouble or failing equipment. Having quality equipment and machinery is a necessity when working in the field.
- A company that is on call 24 hours in case of storms or emergencies. If a tree has fallen on your house in the middle of the night, tomorrow is too long to wait to get help.
- The area to be completely cleaned up when the work is finished. The area should be free of debris and trash and the land should be leveled before the workers pull out.
- To be given a free estimate. An expert should visit your site, listen to your concerns, then discuss all the possibilities with you. Once you decide what services you are wanting, you will be given and estimate, free of charge.
- Competitive pricing- while prices will vary some from company to company, they should be competitive.
Tree care services can be a rewarding, but dangerous job. Making sure the company you hire is qualified is very important. Ask questions and check on licensing and insurance. Make sure they have good equipment. Z Tree Experts possesses all of the above qualities and more. When searching for a company, you won’t find one with better customer service or a more knowledgeable staff. Give us a call today.